Kinky Phone Sex

Kinky phone sex has always gotten me hot, but this time it's simply mind-blowing! I never expected my late-night scrolling to turn into something this filthy, but here we are. It started with a random comment on a kink forum—nothing serious, just me venting about how vanilla my last few hookups had been. He replied with this quiet, almost shy message about how he’d been thinking the same thing but never had the guts to say it out loud. We kept chatting through DMs, and before long we were swapping fantasies like we’d known each other for years instead of hours.




His name’s Alex. He’s the kind of guy who types with perfect punctuation and second-guesses every sentence, which only makes it hotter when he finally gets bold. I’m Dave, and I’ve always been the one who pushes. That first night we moved to voice chat, I could hear how nervous he was—voice soft, a little shaky. I told him to describe what he was wearing, then what he wasn’t. The second I heard his breathing change, I knew we were in trouble.


We didn’t waste time. I had him stroke himself slow while I whispered exactly how I wanted to use him. Told him to edge for me, to stop right when he was close, to beg without using his hands. He sounded so fucking desperate, voice cracking when he admitted he’d never done anything like this before. I loved it. I made him repeat filthy things back to me until he was panting and leaking onto his stomach.


By the third call we were already deep into it. I had him tie his own wrists with a belt while I described tying his cock and balls, making him throb untouched. He’d whimper every time I told him to slap his own ass or pinch his nipples harder. Alex started cracking fast once he realized how much I enjoyed hearing him struggle. He’d still hesitate sometimes, but the second I called him a good little slut he’d moan and obey without another word.


Last night was the filthiest gay phone sex session yet. I made him fuck his own ass with a big dildo while I told him exactly how I’d ride his face with my cock until he couldn’t breathe. He came so hard he dropped the phone, and I just laughed while he apologized between gasps. We’re already planning the next one, him on his knees, camera on, following every order I give. I think this shy guy might be turning into my favorite kind of boy toy.


Don't miss out on this action! Call now for kinky phone sex with us!





Comments